Friday, October 3, 2008

What a Wild Night

So my day just got a little worse. I was taking my 7 year old son out for ice cream when we can to this stop light and the light could not have been any greener. There was this white cadalac at a compete stop at the green light. I was going about 40 mph and I kept honking and all of a sudden I ran right in the back of him and then the car behind me hit me so I got sandwiched pretty much. Turns out it was an 80 year old man who told the police man he got confused. So he received a citation. So I'm not sure what is going to happen now. In the state of Missouri if you run into the back of someone it is automatically your fault. But what if someone is stopped at a green light and its an old man who is confused and really should not have even been driving. He also said he never heard my horn when I was laying on the horn. So I'm pretty sore right now but me and my son and everyone else involved in the accident is ok which is the important part. Cars can obviously be replaced. The back of my Honda civic is really messed up the bumper is basically just hanging by a thread. But stuff happens and I wont let this ruin my day.

No comments: